Following the move to Alert Level 4 we are in the process of finishing our last egg collections this week, we are not starting any new treatments. We understand this is a very stressful and disappointing time for all of our patients and our staff. Our team have been very busy contacting patients so please bear with us whilst we get through this process. We plan to keep in touch with our patients during this time including plans for starting treatments again. In the meantime we will continue doing consultations and follow ups by telephone or video conferencing.
Please see contact details below:
If you have an admin related query, please ring 021 226 3085
If you have a clinical question please call 021 893 354
If you have a laboratory related question please call 021 560 383
For all Fertility Preservation referrals during Alert Level 4 please contact Fertility Associates on 09 520 9520
Our job at Fertility PLUS is to identify possible fertility problems and advise you about treatments that will give you the best possible chance of conception.
Fertility PLUS accepts both public and private referrals.
We look forward to meeting you.
When to consider making an appointment
- If you have not conceived within a year, ask your GP for a referral to the Northern Regional Fertility Service.
- If you are over 35, or have any risk factors for infertility, ask your GP for a referral to Fertility Plus or make a private appointment yourself.
For a publicly funded appointment
For a publicly funded appointment you will need your GP to refer you to the Northern Regional Fertility Service (NRFS) which will allocate you to one of the three clinics holding a public fertility contract.
To be seen for a publicly funded appointment, certain eligibility criteria must be met.
The following test results must be attached to a couple's referral:
- Semen analysis
- Antenatal screening bloods
- A cervical smear taken within the last 12 months
- HIV, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C serology (male and female)
- FSH levels on day 2-4 of a cycle (done within the last 6 months)
- Progesterone level 6-8 days before a period
For a private consultation
You may wish to make a self-referral if you are not eligible for a publicly funded referral, or you wish to be seen more quickly. If so, please contact us on the following number.
Phone: 09 630 9810
If you have any questions, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.