The Walk-in Centre provides free midwifery advice and information, with no appointment required. You can either visit the centre in person, or make contact by phone or email. You can read more information in the Walk-in Centre Leaflet.
The centre is open Monday to Friday from 10.00am to 2.00pm (closed on public holidays). You can leave a phone or email message at any time. Please listen to the Walk-in Centre phone message carefully. Leave your contact details and we will call you back by the following day.
Location and contact details
- Visit: Maternity Outpatients, Building 4, 6th floor, Greenlane Clinical Centre, Greenlane
214 Green Lane West, One Tree Hill, Auckland,1051
- Phone: (09) 623 6455
- Freephone: 0800 4BIRTH (0800 424 784)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Walk-in Centre can provide:
- Pregnancy test
- Help to find someone to care for you in your pregnancy - Lead Maternity Carer (LMC)
- Information on Maternity services available in Auckland
- Early pregnancy advice including screening options, scans (ultrasounds), blood tests, healthy eating and exercise
- Non-New Zealand residents - Contact details of someone who can explain the fees/charges
The Walk-in Centre accepts referrals from other health professionals.