Epsom Day Unit termination services
Access to second trimester surgical abortion care 13-18 weeks is provided at ADHB by independent contractors.
Referrals should be made to Epsom Day Unit from the domiciliary DHB social work service.
Women must be screened for C19 symptoms prior to referral.
*Referrals to the anaesthetic dept must go to L9anaest@adhb.govt.nz.
- ADHB Gynaecology referral guideline [PDF, 15 KB]
- Anaesthesia Referral Pre-assessment Health Questionnaire [PDF, 78 KB]
- Colposcopy MDM [DOC, 24 KB]
- EPAU (Early Pregnancy Assessment Unit) Referral Information
[PDF, 32 KB]
- Female Multidisciplinary Clinic: Clinical Psychology Service [PDF, 88 KB]
- Female Multidisciplinary Clinic - Referral Pathway [PDF, 335 KB]
- Fibroid Embolisations [PDF, 183 KB]
- High Risk Board template [PDF, 53 KB]
- Iron Infusion Indications and Referral process [PDF, 928 KB]
- Iron infusion referral form (manual only)
[PDF, 80 KB]
- Jadelle patient information [PDF, 427 KB]
- MAS service referrals [PDF, 90 KB]
- MDM referral form [DOCX, 27 KB]
- O&G Theatre alert form [PDF, 67 KB]
- Referral to the Colorectal MDM [PDF, 74 KB]