For patient information pamphlets, please refer to the Patient Infomation page.
Epsom Day Unit termination services
Access to second trimester surgical abortion care 13-18 weeks is provided at Te Toka Tumai by independent contractors.
Referrals should be made to Epsom Day Unit from the domiciliary hospital social work service.
*Referrals to the anaesthetic dept must go to L9anaest@adhb.govt.nz.
- ADHB Gynaecology referral guideline [PDF, 15 KB]()
- Anaesthesia Referral Pre-assessment Health Questionnaire [PDF, 78 KB]()
- Colposcopy MDM [DOC, 24 KB]()
- Ultrasound gynaecology referral form [PDF, 136 KB]()
- EPAU (Early Pregnancy Assessment Unit) Referral Information
[PDF, 32 KB]()
- Female Multidisciplinary Clinic: Clinical Psychology Service [PDF, 88 KB]()
- Female Multidisciplinary Clinic - Referral Pathway [PDF, 335 KB]()
- Fibroid Embolisations [PDF, 183 KB]()
- High Risk Board template [PDF, 53 KB]()
- Iron Infusion Indications and Referral process [PDF, 928 KB]()
- Iron infusion referral form (manual only)
[PDF, 80 KB]()
- MAS service referrals [PDF, 90 KB]()
- MDM referral form [DOCX, 27 KB]()
- O&G Theatre alert form [PDF, 67 KB]()
- Referral to the Colorectal MDM [PDF, 74 KB]()